If any of the following pertain to your order, please report the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately;
- Undisclosed damage
- Incorrect or missing item
- Item not as described
- Item is not authentic
If no claim is made within 2 days of delivery, payment will be automatically released to the seller. Once payment has been released, all sales are final and no refunds will be provided.
- To qualify for a refund, all items must be in the same condition in which you received them (New with Tags items must be returned with original tags attached) Any Dressup tags must be attached, we photo every item prior to sending out to the customer.
- Returns for preloved/secondhand items are available on items over €30 in value only.
- If an item is received damaged or not as described, please reach out to the Dressup support team
- Original shipping charge is not refunded when returning items
- Promotions and discounts will not be reimbursed
- Refunds will be issued back to your original form of payment.
- Where there is a validated problem with the order, we will issue a free shipping label to return the item.
- Please secure a return shipping label and mail your returns to the centre address provided on approval of return
- Dressup Market is notified of the intent to return the item via email to email@example.com within 24 hours of receiving the item
- The item is returned to the stated address centre as agreed on the approved return email, within 14 days of purchase.
- The returned item is unworn / unused -the returned item has its original tags attached
- The returned item is in the exact and original condition when it was purchased/shipped
- The returned item does not have cigarette smoke or perfume odor / cooking smells
We offer a flexible returns policy to make your online shopping experience even easier. We do monitor the number of returns made by customers and continued returns in breach of our terms and conditions will be flagged and may, at our discretion, lead to the closure of your Dressup Market account or future orders being refused.
If this applies to your account, we will be in touch.